The Queensland Racing Integrity Commission commenced operation on 1 July 2016, as a Statutory Authority in accordance with the Racing Integrity Act 2016.
Our Executive Leadership Team is outlined below:
- Shane Gillard, Commissioner
- Natalie Conner, Deputy Commissioner
- Vicky Luo – Executive Manager, Office of the Commissioners
- Joshua Adams – Chief Steward Thoroughbreds
- David Farquharson – Chief Steward Harness
- Wade Hadley – Chief Steward Greyhounds
- Shawn Stanley – General Manager Analytical Services
- Cheriden Farthing – General Counsel
- Chris Reid – General Manager External Affairs
- Andrew Langford – General Manager, Animal Care and Advocacy
The Queensland Racing Integrity Commission’s shareholders are the people of Queensland represented by the Minister for Racing.